Station and railway line safety systems in Sardinia
- Place of performance: Monserrato-Senorbì, Senorbì-Isili, Macomer-Nuoro lines
- Contracting authority: ARST S.P.A
- Contractor: GRUPPO PSC in a grouping
- Contract value: € 13,998,000.00
- Works start date: 26/11/2013 - In progress
Design and implementation of command and control systems for station and line safety systems of the Monserrato – Isili, Isili – Senorbì and Macomer – Nuoro narrow gauge lines (950 mm).
- To adapt the safety and efficiency of the railway lines to RFI’s Italian railway standards (ARST lines have passed under the control of the National Railway Safety Agency, ANSF).
- To increase train traffic and ensure maximum safety and efficiency of the railway service offered to commuters.
- To contribute to the development of Sardinia by providing multimodal services for collective mobility.
In addition to the Multi-station Computerized interlocking system (ACC-M) with concentrated logic, we have also developed: level crossing systems, train protection systems, telecommunication, public information, diagnostics, security, power supply systems and a technical room equipment storage system.
In order to implement the Integrated Technological System (ITS) in charge of managing railway traffic, ATI provides a signaling subsystem with Multi-Station Computerized interlocking system capable of controlling all the signaling boxes and the line sections in a centralized manner. The three lines have the same technical characteristics of the systems which compose them, while maintaining the specific peculiarities of each line.
After careful field inspections, our design team developed the definitive and building project detailing the work.
Our specialized personnel created the cable pathways necessary for laying the cables of all the technological equipment along the line and in the Station, taking care of all connections to the electrical switchboards and reference cabinets as well as to the station equipment.
- Railway Signaling
- Light and Motive Power
- Sound Diffusion system
- Safety & Security (CCTV, fire detection, access control, anti-intrusion)
- Civil works